Turnkey encryption management plus enhanced data protection
The Smartcrypt Enterprise Manager is the central component of PKWARE’s Smartcrypt platform, managing the data discovery and encryption agents across an organization’s servers, user devices, and more.
For simplified deployment and enhanced security features, the Smartcrypt Enterprise Manager is available as a virtual appliance or hardware appliance, with an optional FIPS 140-2 Level 3 hardware security module and a full-entropy quantum random number generator.
Smartcrypt Appliances have everything you’d expect from a world-class key management appliance: automatic failover, high availability, support for encryption on servers and databases, and full key lifecycle and policy management.
But PKWARE goes further. Only Smartcrypt Appliances offer:
- Persistent encryption: protection for data wherever it travels, not just when it’s stored in a certain server or drive
- Out-of-the box support for encryption on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and email
- Support for data discovery, so you can find where all your sensitive data is located
- An optional full-entropy quantum random number generator
Enhanced security and flexibility
The Smartcrypt Appliance makes it easy to implement an enterprise encryption policy that meets your organization’s unique requirements.
- The optional quantum random number generator delivers high-volume true random data for use in key generation, certificate seeding, and other applications.
- The optional hardware security module provides FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated protection for encryption keys.
- Both the hardware and virtual appliance provide support for enforced data residency, aiding compliance with the GDPR and other regulations.
- Failover, high availability, and multiple geographies are supported with a minimum of two appliances.
- The hardware appliance is available in three configurations: models 300r, 300h, and 350.
Smartcrypt Appliance: Options and Features
Learn more about PKWARE's smart encryption platform.Learn More
Technical information and other details about the Smartcrypt Appliance.Read PDF
An in-depth look at the importance of full-entropy random data.Read Paper
451 Research report on quantum random number generation.Purchase Report